Scrapbook Expo

Scrapbook Expo Santa Clara

20150807_151723
My sister, a friend and I made our way up to Santa Clara for the amazing Scrapbook Expo. It was my first and it was a blast! My mom was supposed to go with us, but I'm sorry to report she got seriously ill the day before we were to leave and had to stay home. (Thankfully, she will be attending her first Expo in Sacramento with another friend later this year, and I can't wait for her to experience it!)

20150807_110956
The Expo had classes, mini make-and-takes, lots of shopping, and lots of scrapbooking! We just had a blast.

20150807_110958
Since it was our first Expo, my sister and I didn't plan enough activities! We know exactly what we want to do next time, and can't wait for our 2nd Expo

20150807_110950We're already talking with several people about bringing a bigger group up to crop, shop, take some classes, and spend a couple of days just having fun when it comes back around next year!

1 comments:

  1. I'm so bummed I couldn't go! But it was great I ended up going to the one in Sacramento with Twila. Had such a wonderful time. Looking forward to going with you next year!

    ReplyDelete

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com