Project 15 of 52: Origami Crane Necklaces

Origami Crane Necklaces

20150802_165851
My extended family has stared this great new thing: a craft group! We meet every 2 or 3 months and bring something crafty we've made for everyone. The last group we had, I made everyone leather tassels. We met just last week and this time I made origami crane necklaces for everyone.

20150802_142529
I admit--my mother came up with the idea. My brain has just been a big bag of mush for a while and I just simply could not think of anything. She even had the brilliant idea for the background as I was putting them together!

20150802_165856
The most difficult part was taking the photos--the silver foiled backs are so reflective, my camera did not like to take photos! But trust me, they're completely amazing, especially in person, and I'm thrilled with the way they came out.

1 comments:

  1. They turned fantastic! I can't believe how tiny you folded the cranes, they're adorable.

    ReplyDelete

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com