Project 6 of 52: Pink Silverware

Sometimes the simplest projects can be the most satisfying.

DSCN7206
I spotted this project on Pinterest (The source points to ZakkaLife, but I was unable to track down the specific post) and decided I'd do it for the next party I attended. I ended up not attending this party, but still took the time to do it for one my cousin threw.

DSCN7207
The example is a bit fancier than what I chose to go with, but depending on how many pieces you have to do, it can be quite time consuming! I purchased the pink rhinestones from eBay for about $8 and the pink silverware from the Dollar Tree. This can be done on the cheap if you can find cheap rhinestones, but I needed all mine to be pink (it was for a breast cancer party) and I couldn't find a pack of all-pink rhinestones locally.

DSCN7201
And let's face it, we all have crafts we come across that we're willing to spend more money on than necessary, just because you want to do it! This was one of them. As soon as I saw it, I wanted to give it a shot. I'm really glad I did, too, because I think they came out great!

(I apologize for the photo quality--I took the photos at night and passed them off for the party the next day, so I didn't have a chance to re-take them.)

1 comments:

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com