Project 3 of 52

Project 3 of 52:
A Sticker Binder

20150109_220307
This project is simple, but it makes me happy! I have a big sticker collection. A really big one. And it's not easy to get to the stickers after I put them away, so instead of pulling them out to use I have a bad habit of buying more. Not any more! After seeing this idea on YouTube, I knew I had to make my own.

I found this awesome Lisa Frank Trapper Keeper at Savers for $2.99 and wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, I just knew I had to own it. After seeing the YouTube videos I thought a sticker binder would be perfect. I put in some page protectors, slipped a plain sheet of computer paper inside as a divider, and grabbed some random stickers to fill the binder. Now I have plenty of stickers on hand to use when I mail letters, write in my journal, or work on my scrapbooks, without having to make a big production of pulling out my bins. Even better, since they're easy to grab, they're also easy to use, and I'll actually use what I have!

How do you store your stickers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com