My Great Grandfather's Bible

 This past March my sister and I visited our grandparents for a few days. I got the chance to spend some time with a few family Bibles after I asked some questions about the family tree (one of them had a family tree, which I'll show in a later post.

This Bible belonged to my Mamaw's father, whom she called Daddy. As the quote goes, "A bible that’s falling apart usually belongs to someone who isn't."

My great grandfather's Bible

My great grandfather's Bible
 
My great grandfather's Bible

My great grandfather's Bible

My great grandfather's Bible

My great grandfather's Bible
 
My great grandfather's Bible

My great grandfather's Bible

My great grandfather's Bible

My great grandfather's Bible

My great grandfather's Bible

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com