Pita Lunch


I stink at cooking, though every once in a while I surprise myself, and I'm slightly better at baking.
This might not consist of heat, but I still considering it some sort of cooking since I came up with it myself, without seeing it on Pinterest or anywhere else! And the only reason I'm bragging about it is because I actually like it! I had it twice the same day I "invented" it. (What else do you call making up your own recipe? If this is even considered a recipe.)

Ingredients:
  • Roasted Pine Nut Hummus (I used the Sambra brand)
  • Shredded lettuce
  • Whole Wheat Pita pocket
  • Cucumber/Tomato/Feta mixture by iamdawt
I cut the pita in half, spread the hummus on one side and stuffed in the mixture and the lettuce, and had my lunch! What I really liked about it is it was filling. I felt like I got to eat a lot of food for such a healthy lunch. (I can't be the only person who made the "Eat Healthier" New Years Resolution!)

If you try it, let me know what you think!


YUM


YUM


YUM

1 comments:

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com