Happy New Year!


So my New Year cards were a bit late this year, but I tend to look at it this way--it's a happy surprise for someone who wasn't expecting it, and further more, I find it a HUGE struggle to make cards. I am just not gifted in making cards. Trust me, I am not fishing for compliments! I am admitting I am not good in an area of crafts, and that's ok! I can admit it! 

I did them anyway because it was fun and I kept it simple. I had a blast spraying the Heidi Swapp's Color Shine Sprays I previously posted about. That's the part of the process that I loved! I have only recently used any sort of scrapbooking sprays for the first time and I have a feeling it won't be the last, either!

New Year 2014 Card

New Year 2014 Card

New Year 2014 Card

New Year 2014 Card

Micheal's had this stamp on sale (it was a set with 2 more kitchen themed "I made this" stamps), but I fell in love with it and had to use it as my "made by" stamp on the back of my cards!


New Year 2014 Card
And who can resist using Disney stamps to mail them for an even happier touch? (Wall*E is my favorite!)

1 comments:

  1. I love how 2014 looks in cursive, especially spritzed up with all that shimmer. You did a great job, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com