My Week in Review 6/2 - 6/8

Sunday, June 2
After 3 attempts, I made an Iron Man inspired chainmail...thing. Honestly, I don't know what it's called. I saw it on Etsy as a necklace and told my sister I bet I could make her one. Which was a bad idea.

My uncle is teaching me to change my air cabin filter. 
Monday, June 3
My uncle taught me how to the air cabin filter in my car! 

P1040792 
Tuesday, June 4
Miss Cali came to visit!

Sleepy Winnie 
Wednesday, June 5
Clearly, someone does not want to get out of bed. 

Camera(164) 
Thursday, June 6
I took some photos with my Kindle Fire HD outside. I wish the camera was better quality. 

DSC_0018 
Friday, June 7
Winifred & I had a conversation about her favorite treat, Greenies, that made her tilt her head 

 DSC_0035 
Saturday, June 8
SPRINKLES!

1 comments:

  1. The flowers are so pretty! And Winnie, she looks so comfy.

    ReplyDelete

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com