My Week in Review 6/16 - 6/22

Sunday, June 16th
Father's Day

Iron man is taking a nap. 
Monday, June 17th
Iron Man took a nap.

DSC_0111 
Tuesday, June 18th
My sister and I went to Monterey. 

DSC_0202 
Wednesday, June 19th
The Hydrangeas are in bloom. They don't look pretty for long, before they're taken over with the ick.

I actually finished a kumihimo bracelet! 
Thursday, June 20th
I completed my first Kumihimo bracelet! And I actually hand an inquiry on if I had any to sell. So I just might have to reopen Duplicate Daughters on Etsy! 

My sister gave me my 30th bd gift a bit early....  An official J Peterman replica! I hope wear it on a Titanic cruise one day. #goaheadandjudgeme 
Friday, June 21st
My sister gave me my 30th bd gift a bit early.... An official J Peterman replica!
I hope wear it on a Titanic cruise one day.

DSC_0209 
Saturday, June 22nd
A migraine is kicking my butt today. One of the quiet things (if you have a migraine and you can function, you try to make sure anything you do doesn't make a lot of noise) I was able to do was to work on my "supply reference binder." (I'll make a post about that once I get it a bit more organized...It still has a ways to go.)

1 comments:

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com