My Week In Review 5/5 - 5/11

Sunday, May 5
Found one of my favorite television shows of all time on DVD! Only the first two seasons are apparently out.

Add this to my wish list! I was a good girl & didn't buy it... I'm enjoying watching it an episode at a time each Sunday night.
Monday, May 6
I discovered Best Buy had Mr. Selfridge on DVD...two weeks before the series ended on PBS. I was tempted. VERY TEMPTED. But I resisted.

My mom makes amazing greeting cards, so I cut her a few phrases for her Mother's Day cards
Tuesday, May 7
I cut out a few Mother's day phrases for my mom for cardmaking with my Silhouette

Did a small craft tonight.... I made a necklace and bracelet set with light blue & golden pearl beads. I've been really into wearing my plainer, simpler necklaces lately (that I made several years ago) and have been wanting to make more to match my shirts 
Wednesday, May 8
I made myself a light gold and blue pearl necklace and bracelet set...later on I realized I accidentally put two pearls of hte same color together on the bracelet. I will need to re-string it. 

My sister's fish has his own Tardis. 
Thursday, May 9
My sister "adopted" a beta fish from my manager...$75 later, the beta is in a tank with a filter, a floating log, and his very own Tardis.

I'm officially caught up with the Mortal Instruments series, including the first short story in The Bane Chronicles. And the last book in this series doesn't come out until NEXT APRIL! 
Friday, May 10
I'm officially caught up with the Mortal Instruments series, including the first short story in The Bane Chronicles. And the last book in this series doesn't come out until NEXT APRIL! 

Treeson Flash Drive 
Saturday, May 11 
I used my Treeson flashdrive to transfer as much as I could off my laptop...My poor laptop has been trying to die, and I don't want to lose anything when the Big Crash finally occurs.

1 comments:

  1. I appreciate you making those Mother's Day sentiments for me, thank you! That shot of the fish tank is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com