My Week In Review 5/19 - 5/25

Sunday, May 19
No week is complete without anappearance from Miss Winifred!

052032323 
Monday, May 20
Clover is as snuggly as a bug in a rug 

Going to see Iron Man 3 
Tuesday, May 21
My mom, sister & I went to see Iron Man 3. It was fantastic. Also, I got accepted into Monster University. Rawr!

Winnie went to a magical place tonight (aka Wendy's) 
Wednesday, May 22
Someone got to help me run some errands that needed to be finished before my sister & I went out of town that night.

Redding 
Thursday, May 23
My sister & I watched the sun come up from the car. We left home about midnight and reached our Grandparents about 7:30 am 

Redding 
Friday, May 24
We got to visit our favorite bookstore!

 Redding 
Saturday, May 25
Mamaw was excited to do get out of the house with "the girls."

1 comments:

  1. Lots of time in the car, but at least it was for fun.

    ReplyDelete

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com