My Week in Review 5/12 - 5/18

Sunday, May 12
We had a wonderful Mother's Day gathering at my uncle's house. This is my cousin's cat, Timmy. He's a sweetie.

upload 
Monday, May 13
I am still excited I get Instagram on my Kindle. It's another avenue for photo taking! I just wish the camera was on the back of the Kindle, instead of on the front left side. It makes it very tricky to get a good shot. 

Monterey 
Tuesday, May 14
I never get tired of seeing the ocean. (But I clearly need to get my lens cleaned...spots show up when I zoom in.)

P1040667 
Wednesday, May 15
Last year's dead plants...the Cantaloupe and Bell Peppers were a bit of a fail, but the tomato plant was a big success. This year, we're trying two kinds of squash and two tomato plants. 

P1040668 
Thursday, May 16
Sometimes you spot the funniest license plates! 

Learning something new! 
Friday, May 17
And thus begins my Kumihimo obsession.... 

Sometimes you gotta eat dinner like you're twelve (but the bacon makes it fancy, right?) 
Saturday, May 18
Sometimes you gotta eat dinner like you're twelve (but the bacon makes it fancy, right?)

2 comments:

  1. That's a great photo of Timmy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, yes! It was a fantastic Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com