My Week in Review

 Sunday, April 28
A friend's pet turtle passed away a couple of days prior, so I made her a scrapbook page for her pet.

DSC_0163 
Monday, April 29
My sister scored on a set of old Nancy Drew books at the book store (via my mom & I!)

P1040580 
Tuesday, April 30
Some days I only have the wherewithal to point the camera at my dog and ask her to be cute.

Hello, world. 
Wednesday, May 1
I am clearly overjoyed to have an Instagram account and have taken many photos with them. I've been neglecting my camera!

Happy birthday, Gene! 
Thursday, May 2
Winnie celebrated a friend's birthday. Friday, May 3

Watching the Sharks... wish they'd pick up their game and win! We already watched Setoguchi's team (Wilds) lose tonight, I don't want to see them both lose! #Stanley Cup Finals #Watching tv with Dad 
Saturday, May 4
I've been watching quite a bit of hockey with my dad...Go, Sharks!

1 comments:

  1. It's neat you've been using your Silhouette more. Thank you for sharing one of your turtles with me so I could make her card extra special.

    ReplyDelete

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com