Smash Book Update: Washi Page

I decided to organize my washi tape one day and decided to create a Smashbook in the process
I took a sample of all my rolls and created a full page of washi.

I got a great compliment on it--I uploaded a photo of my page online and someone messaged me and asked if I had some of that paper for sale because she fell in love with it--and it was just simply my Smashpage! :)

P1040408
 I ended up covering the entire page in packing tape in order to make the page not just permanent, but also to keep the washi down--depending on who makes the tape, some is more secure when taped down than others. It gave me a good review of all the washi I own, especially those I haven't had a chance to use yet. There were two types I was very unhappy with because they were so waxy they didn't want to stick to anything.
 
P1040414
 
P1040416
  P1040415

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I can totally see why someone wanted to buy it as paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    The page is just beautiful! I shared the picture on my blog. I hope you don't mind (with a link, of course).

    xKiwa
    http://potatopanic.blogspot.com/2015/01/inspiration-washi-tape-inventory.html

    ReplyDelete

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com