Simple Tape Dispenser Personalization

  
Remember my Simple Pen Personalization post? It's an easy, quick way to fancy up some pens. I came across a post on Caught on a Whim who saw a similar idea on Pinterest, except for tape dispensers. When I randomly came across a tape dispenser in my scrapbook stash, I knew I had to do it!

I was very happy with the Scotch dispenser I came across.
It encourages you to refill the dispenser when the tape runs out...

Which means it pops apart easily!
I laid the original label face down on the back of the scrapbook paper and traced it with a pencil.

It was easy to cut around the outside, but the inside was a bit trickier.
I should have drug out my circle paper punches to see if any would do the trick.
My paper was only one sided, but if you use two-sided paper, you'll have a cute design on the inside, too.

And viola! A cute tape dispenser that uses so little paper, you could even use your scraps to do it.
Sometimes these simple splashes of color are enough to brighten your day.
And don't forget, this is a great idea if you have to put together a gift or kit for anyone and want to personalize it a little bit (my mom and I have given a couple of Smash Books & "Smash Kits" we made as gifts).

3 comments:

  1. I always spent my half an hour to read this website's content all the time along with a cup of coffee.

    Also visit my website: Converse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this paragraph fully about the difference of newest
    and previous technologies, it's awesome article.

    Look into my blog post; Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post.

    Here is my blog post Abercrombie & Fitch

    ReplyDelete

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com