My Week In Review

Sunday, April 14th
Sometimes, Miss Winifred gets herself in the cutest positions.  

HeartoftheOcean 
Monday, April 15th
What else would I wear for the 101st anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic?

DSC_0001 
Tuesday, April 16th
My new read arrived!

P1040486 
Wednesday, April 17th
My sister's dog, curled up on a chair. 

P1040487 
Thursday, April 18th
I was gobsmacked someone would use this sign to point the way to the meeting...How many people could actually read while driving?

P1040509 
Friday, April 19th
I finished Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare...Book #21 of the year.

DSC_0050 
Saturday, April 20th
The roses we bought on Friday have bloomed beautifully.

1 comments:

  1. You could frame that rose photo, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com