Moon Earrings

Remember: not all crafting requires many steps.
Sometimes, the most simple crafts can make us happiest.

P1040255
 
What you will need:
  •  E6000
  • Wooden moons (purchased from porkchopshow on Etsy)
  • Earring studs
  • Earring backings (I used rubber, see top photo)
 The steps are simple. You glue the flat-earring stud onto the wooden moon (I did a Google search to make sure I had the moon in the correct position), allow to dry and viola! A new pair of earrings. I love that they are light weight, yet sturdy.

I received several wooden moons with my purchase. I chose two moons that were the same size and same kind of moon (there are several sizes and types in the lot) in order to make a pair of earrings. I have yet to decide if I am going to make a necklace out of one of the bigger moons. I'm afraid it might be overkill if I have moons on my ears and around my neck!


2 comments:

  1. This is great! I have to agree that simple tutorials are often the best. I love how with these earrings, you can put them together in no time. The moons are a fun and unexpected element. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love simple tutorials, too, because I can fit them in my schedule and still get the satisfaction of doing something crafty.

      Delete

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com