Book Haul!

The book haul was a tiny bit more than just that...

 DSC_0084 
 I purchased Gravity by Melissa West--I'm currently on a Mortal Instruments series kick (by Cassandra Clare), but this book is at the top of my list after I finish City of Ashes!
I also purchased a 32 GB Polaroid SD card to try with my Nikon D40 & my Panasonic Lumix. If end up liking it, I plan on purchasing a couple more--that way, when I go on my trip later this year, I don't have to worry about running out of room on the smaller cards I take with me.

I also purchased the cheese-tastic Disney movie "Starstruck," which I watched the day I got it. If you like fluffy Disney movies, you will love this one!
Escape from Camp 14 also arrived. I had heard of the individual who wrote this, but did not realize he had written a book until author John Green showed it in one of his YouTube videos. I thought it would be an interesting read considering the threats currently coming out of North Korea. I fully admit, a lot of my fear having to do with North Korea is out of ignorance and thought this book would help shed some light on the actual plight of the country.

1 comments:

  1. Yay on the extra card! You're right, fear can be caused by ignorance, so glad you found the book.

    ReplyDelete

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com