My Week in Review

 Sunday, March 17
I finished Tribulation Force and read the entirety of Requiem, the last book of the Delerium trilogy

IMG_0244 
Monday, March 18
I love my new nail polish. The coverage is fantastic, and it lasted nearly a week before it chipped! 

P1030948 
Tuesday, March 19
I made some art. 

IMG_0254 
Wednesday, March 20
Clover hung out with me for a bit. 

P1030967 
Thursday, March 21
I'm super thrilled that manatees are in the latest National Geographic

P1030975 
Friday, March 22
I'm quite smitten with my new shoes 

P1040007 
Saturday, March 23
My dad's new dog, Dixie, was stalking me for popcorn.

1 comments:

  1. That polish is fantastic! I love your art, and the shoes are growing on me. I'll have to let Clover on my bed sometime, she needs extra lovin's. Dixie has a hunting dog's nose.

    ReplyDelete

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com