More Arm Candy

This past weekend, I put the finishing touches on some bracelets that have been "in progress" for quite a while.

Finished more bracelets
I chose a set of three to give to my cousin for her 18th birthday (we tied them to her gift). She had gotten quite excited about a few I had made previously and picked some out, so I knew she would enjoy a different size of bracelets.


Finished more bracelets
There were a total of 31 bracelets that were finished, though I still have several more (of a different type) that need to be completed.

Finished more bracelets
I made just one of these because I wasn't sure if I would like it, but my sister said she did. I'll have to see if I have any more trim to make another one.

Finished more bracelets
These are made with rainbow ball chain (the blue ones) and blue metallic flat back pearl trim (the pink one).

Finished more bracelets
This is the only bracelet I've finished so far with these kinds of clasps on the end (I know I had another in progress but I'm fairly certain I misplaced it). I used the velvet ribbon remnants of some bangle bracelets I made because they were too nice to go to waste.


Finished more bracelets
I made several flat back pearl bracelets as well.

The more bracelet tutorials I come across through blogs I follow or via Pinterest, the more I want to make bracelets! It's a bit of an addition, if you couldn't tell already! The most dangerous part, though, is when I follow the tutorials, I start getting ideas of my own and suddenly one post has me creating a myriad of different kinds!

1 comments:

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com