Stack of Bracelets

I spent Wednesday creating more bracelets! I'll have to share all of them with you gradually. They're a lot of fun to make and I'm hooked! I keep finding new things to use to make my bracelets, or new bracelets to try my hand at. I've amassed quite a collection. A lot of it is learning, though--I am still learning the best way to keep the trims down, or the best way to seal the knot.

Bracelets I made
I seal the knot with No Fray. It's a bit sticky for a bit, but it's soft against your skin. (I used to use Super Glue...I do not recommend that!!)

Bracelets I made
This is a view of where the ends meet before I put No Fray on them.

Bracelets I made
After, it holds pretty well. The No Fray does a good job of keeping the ends down and holding the knot in place. Do you have any other suggestions for sealing the ends down?

Bracelets I made

Bracelets I made

Bracelets I made

Bracelets I made

Bracelets I made

Bracelets I made

1 comments:

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com