November Book Haul 2012 (Book Nook #1)


Back at the end of October/Beginning of November, my mother and I made an amazing discovery--we have a book store! This is huge news in our town. Once Borders closed down, the closest bookstore went from being 20 minutes away to being over 45 minutes away. I've made two trips there in total (though I'm sure there will be plenty more!) and this is the result of my first visit to The Book Nook.

  Book haul
The Redemption of Sarah Cain by Beverly Lewis
A Love to Last Forever by Tracie Peterson


Book haul
The Sense and Sensibility Screenplay & Diaries
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen

Book haul
Heist Society by Ally Carter
 The Mother-Daughter Book Club: Much Ado About Anne by Heather Vogel Frederick

Book haul
The Windvale Sprites by MacKenzie Crook
The Ruby Key by Holly Lisle

2 comments:

  1. I think the Windvale Sprites and The Ruby Key should come to me after you've read them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it, dude! I've been eying them to read soon because I think they'll be quick reads. I have slightly higher expectations than I should for them since I liked Spiderwick so much!

      Delete

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com