My Week in Review

Sunday, January 20: I put random stickers on a card I mailed.
The butterfly is covering a "Yes!" on the horse sticker because it was meant for one of those mass mailing things.


P1020691
Monday, January 21: I scanned all the family photos in a little album I came across recently labeled "Dawn 89."

P1020694
Tuesday, January 22: Winnie brought me a Winnie the Pooh toy. 

P1020700
Wednesday, January 23: I have a new Washi tape drawer set up to make them more accessible, and picked up a Tim Holtz tape dispenser (on clearance) to see if it will work for me.

P1020741
Thursday, January 24: I planned my outfit for the next day, even painting my nails to match.

Wave!
Friday, January 25: Sometimes, cute pictures just happen!

Winifred
Saturday, January 26: A lot of extra time was spent in bed today after a restless night that included a nightmare.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com