My Week in Review

Sunday, Jan 13: This is how I felt all day (thank you, Winnie, for modeling). The start of my body fighting being sick.

Bracelets
Monday, Jan 14: I might have a bracelet making addiction.

Fungus
Tuesday, Jan 15: How can you tell when fungus molds?

Stuffed Mushrooms
Wednesday, Jan 16: Stuffed mushrooms were made.

Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Thursday, Jan 17: My copy of "Shades of Earth" by Beth Revis arrived in the mail. It's the final book in the "Across the Universe" trilogy. I read the whole thing in one go.

Part of my Bookshelf
Friday, Jan 18: This bank always gives me the urge to make tiny envelopes to put in it.

Taken with my Polaroid
Saturday, Jan 19: It was a nice day, but I slept through most of it just because I was so tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com