December Book Haul 2012

Did you think I was done with books I received in 2012? No, of course not! If there is one thing I can guarantee, it is that books almost never stop trickling into the household in which I live. There is always something new to peruse! Here are a few books I collected over the month of December.


Book haul
My Future Listography Book: All I Hope to Do in Lists
 
Book haul
This is a Christmas gift from my parents that will allow me to enjoy my hobby of making lists! And honestly? It always feels a little naughty writing in books, even if that's their purpose!

Book haul
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Tales of the Slayer, Volume 1
by Yvonne Navarro, Nancy Holder, Christie Golden & Mel Odom
The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
(Both from Paperbackswap.com, also known as PBS)
Book haul
The third book not mentioned in the previous photo, tucked inside the box, is
Just Don't Fall by Josh Sundquist

Book haul
And it's signed! To me! This was another amazing Christmas gift from my parents.

Book haul
Pig on the Titanic by Gary Crew and Bruce Whatley (from PBS)
Struck by Lightning by Chris Colfer (Purchased at Target)
Jane Fairfax Joan Aiken (from PBS)
Don't Let the World Pass You By! 51 Reasons to Have a Passport by Sara Benson
(a Christmas gift from my Aunt Mart and Uncle Larry, to share with my sister)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pinterest Update

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com